Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year

Well, one week in and this is my first post! Oops!
We spent New Years at Dana and Justin's house- they throw such a fun New Years shin dig! I even did well on the 2011 trivia game, 14 points, but alas- someone else had 18! Maybe that trophy will be mine NEXT year:( I'll have to study up on my 2012 highlights better then I did this time. We spent Josh's last week at home being busy with tidbits, but found some good family down time too. We held our first Family Home Evening last Sunday and introduced our Family theme for 2012! I will make a special post about this after tonight's FHE. In the mean time, here are some silly pictures from the other day.




For some reason it delights Michael to drink out of and play with the dog bowl, hey... I have to pick my battles;)

No comments: