Sunday, January 8, 2012

Painting

Michael and I painted on Tuesday... we are making cards, pics to follow when I actually get them finished. I had helped my mom clean out a few boxes in her basement over the weekend, and among some really ugly purses, I found an old " tie dyed" pillow case of mine (where I clearly didn't wrap the rubber bands tight enough) it worked perfectly for an artist smock... then I cut the neck hole WAY too big and had to tie it in the back, but it worked and we had fun, that's what's important;)


Later in the day, Michael and I did yoga, that's right- getting into shape we are!




Other silliness...
this is Gemma's enthusiasm for a Tuesday



Michael (in this blurry pic) was walking around like this stomping his feet, he looked so silly with his hands behind his back and his pot belly sticking out;)



After our outside play.

No comments: