Saturday, December 10, 2011

Our Week in Review

Monday
Spent the day with my mom who was off work
We:
went walking
Michael's Crafts for: 2nd cousin gift
Sports Authority for: new running shoes
JCP: just to look
Ben Franklins: where my mom bought too many things for the boys
Saint Louis Bread CO for lunch
Home at 1pm for a nap (just Michael)
went to mom's to help wrap Christmas Presents
wrapped my own running shoes (something wrong with that?)
dad gave the boys a bath




went home

Tuesday
It snowed

and then melted before any fun was had in it
went grocery shopping before playgroup at 10:30
went to playgroup
chatted it up til almost 2
broke Michael away from the fun to go home and take a nap
short, crappy nap (Michael)
Made play dough
Michael wasn't having it
played in Michael's room and read books
in bed at 6:30pm (Michael)

Wednesday

Doctor's appointment in Alton (me)
got lost
Chiro Appointment in Chesterfield (Michael and me)
we waited for Josh to get out of class for our appointment







ate lunch with Josh
Costco for: oranges, photos and a Christmas present
Target for: Christmas presents and an undercover assignment for my mom
(This was Michael's shopping enthusiasm)




Temple
home at 1:30 for a nap (Michael)

Thursday

Woke up late (Michael)
went to my mom's to play
Taco Salad from the Mexican place in NB for lunch
Michael took a nap at my mom's
I went to a friends house for a service project;)
car acting up
Josh home early(ish)
Josh changed oil
car still vibrating
no car until we figure out what's wrong

Friday
No car
Primary Presidency Meeting at my house
ornament broken
my fault
I thought it was metal and put it on the tree this year...low

it's not
it's glass
from Michael's Great Grandma Giese
looked online at the Krismas Kringle Shoppe in Fond du Lac to order another
nowhere to be found
I sent an email with a plea and a picture
I will do what it takes to get another

Issac and Michael had fun playing
Kaitlyn came over at 6pm to watch Michael
Josh and I went out with friends
Texas Roadhouse and Cranium
got home at 9:30pm
watched Series of Unfortunate Events... Limeny Snickets thingy
I don't know why?!?
Went to bed

Saturday
Josh left early for school to study
Michael and I played
Michael climbed foot stool up to our bed
and instinctively started jumping on the bed
we went to the New Baden "Festival of Tree's"
voted for the Library's "Tree of Knowledge" and the "Spirit of Christmas" tree
we played with the play dough
Michael took a good nap
Josh got home
Michael face planted onto the hardwood floor from kitchen table
hard
no blood
only tears
I made Green Bean Casserole and Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
went to the ICAN potluck at Mary's house in Mascoutah
fun was had
Michael loves Scarlett
went shopping for some necessary items
I am going to bed:)

No comments: