Today was Michael's first day in Nursery at church. He turned 18 months on Thanksgiving and could have gone last week, but he had a cold and I didn't want to infect anyone, or have Michael's first experience in Nursery be when he was sick, I mean it's already his naptime too. So last week I went home with Michael after Sacrament so that he could take his nap at the regular time.
So today was the big day! I laid out his clothes, ironed his shirt, trimmed his hair (just in the back where the mullet grows) and talked to him all week about how he'd be in Nursery today and how fun it would be. He was so excited! These are the pictures, yes I took pictures AND showed them to people in the hall.
I walked Michael in and showed him the puzzles (their opening thing while everyone gathers) he walked right over to the "stories from the Book of Mormon" puzzle without even a look back in my direction;) Peace out mom! See ya in 2 hours.

Michael is the youngest kid in Nursery by a full 13 months... but not for long, because Peter joins him in April!

Puzzles with Felipe and Michelle Martinez
When Josh looked in on him, Michael was swinging/ holding onto Felipe's pant leg and laughing while the class played Simon says;)
I met Michelle in the hall at one point and she said he was doing great, he was so tired but having so much fun because he was running around the gym half delirious.
Successful and fun day for him in Nursery;)
So today was the big day! I laid out his clothes, ironed his shirt, trimmed his hair (just in the back where the mullet grows) and talked to him all week about how he'd be in Nursery today and how fun it would be. He was so excited! These are the pictures, yes I took pictures AND showed them to people in the hall.
I walked Michael in and showed him the puzzles (their opening thing while everyone gathers) he walked right over to the "stories from the Book of Mormon" puzzle without even a look back in my direction;) Peace out mom! See ya in 2 hours.
Michael is the youngest kid in Nursery by a full 13 months... but not for long, because Peter joins him in April!
Puzzles with Felipe and Michelle Martinez
When Josh looked in on him, Michael was swinging/ holding onto Felipe's pant leg and laughing while the class played Simon says;)
I met Michelle in the hall at one point and she said he was doing great, he was so tired but having so much fun because he was running around the gym half delirious.
Successful and fun day for him in Nursery;)
No comments:
Post a Comment