Saturday, September 3, 2011

Weight Family CampIN 2011- The Decend

So each year Josh's family has a Campout- where we go camping with all of his siblings, their families and his parents. This is the 5th year of the Campout, we decided that each 5th year we would do something different- so this year we did a CampIN at our house. Josh's family (except one brother who was unable to come) traveled from Utah out to Saint Louis to see the sights and do new things. Josh's family arrived last Saturday by plane and automobile;) These are some fun pics.
The welcome parade...












Some were trying out for parts in The Thriller music video remake



Michael is learning to walk, but I have no explanation for Jess or Annee.


Playtime


This is a picture of a boy taking a picture, I shall call it...
A Picture of a Boy taking a Picture.
Inspirational!



My favorite pics of the day... my initial intent was to pic ONE for each day... This is DAY one and I have already bypassed that attempt.


Alyssa feeding Michael



Michael greets Grandpa moment


Dessa was so sweet, and helped me bath, dress and put Michael to bed... I will treasure this picture and those moments of Michael with his caring older cousin;)




No comments: