Saturday, September 3, 2011

Weight Family CampIN 2011- FHE

On Sunday we all went to church, and when we got home we had Family Home Evening. Josh and I assigned his parents, as well as each of their children to tell us a faith building story from when they were growing up. We also had each family present something meaningful for their family- some shared a favorite talk from a Church leader or the Scriptures, Some shared Temple visiting plans and projects, etc. The stories and sharings were all wonderful and inspiring. Most of the topics focused on the importance of the Temple and all of them focused on the importance of the family. It was awesome! We were even able to webcam with Jason and Jenn (who were unable to be here). It was great!




We also celebrated August and September Birthdays... with a BYU cake.













Favorite Pic of the Day...

This has nothing to do with anything, but I thought it was funny;)


Doesn't this look like a picture out of a junior high yearbook? I think yes!









No comments: