Wow it's been a long time since we've updated our blog! Sorry to any of you who have checked back here and have seen the same thing for the past several months. A lot has happened to Stephanie and me in the past couple of months, but I'll try to summarize. First, Stephanie graduated from the U of U in May of this year with a degree in Special Education. That same weekend we packed up and moved to Illinois. I started back into school at Logan College of Chiropractic in July and Stephanie got a job teaching at East Alton Wood River High School. We are now looking at getting our first home and hope to be moved in by Thanksgiving. All in all life has been good. We've been greatly blessed and look forward to our future here.
Well I guess that's about it from me. Perhaps Steph will come and write something more interesting, but until then at least our blog has been updated!
3 comments:
Hey, it's nice to see an update! :)
Love ya
I agree with dad. I have been really bad about staying in touch. I have been missing you both a lot. In fact, I have you as our wallpaper on the computer at home. Remember Halloween a few years ago? Or was it last year? Josh with those goofy teeth and camo and Steph as a cute cheerleader. :)
I miss you guys. Glad to hear things are going well.
Love you both so much!
Yay for an update! We love that you guys are doing well. How's your little guy?
Post a Comment