Saturday, March 7, 2009

Following the example of Jesus



Today we were so excited to go to our niece, Dessa's baptism! Josh was fortunate enough to get to baptize and confirm her a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, we are so excited for her to learn and grow in the gospel. She looked so adorable and sweet in her little white dress. Much of the family was able to attend and it was so nice to be a part of. Dessa's mom does a great job of teaching her children the right way to go and correct choices to make and I know she was proud today too! I particulary enjoyed being there because we got to be a part of this special event before we move in May. Afterwards we went out to eat at Leatherby's, it was nice to spend time with family.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I was so happy to have Josh baptize Dessa. I am very grateful for great family like you Josh and Steph! Thanks for helping to make it a great day!

Genesis said...

That is awesome that he was able to do that!!

Angela said...

Hey guys! Did you make it back to IL okay? How was the drive? Hope all is well!