Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weight Family Campout


Last Saturday Josh and I got back from the Weight Family campout. The family started doing this last year as a way to start our own family traditions. We had Family Olympics- which Josh and I were in charge of, A Skit Night that Jenn W and Jess were in charge of and Josh and I won the "Food Gone Wild Award" for best cooking. This is a much desired award because the winners don't have to cook the following year!Each individual family has a separate day to cook all the meals for that day and then we vote. Hooray! We had so much fun and I can't wait for next year. Jenn S and I are in charge of the Skit Showcase for next year and Aarons family is in charge of the Olympics for next year. Sadly Josh and I were not great with taking pictures, of course this is ok on one level because Jess and Jenn W take enough to account for my unpreparedness. We will do better next year.

No comments: