Sunday, July 6, 2008

Welcome to our new blog!

We decided to start a blog to share our interests, thoughts and wonderings. We have actually been talking about this for quite some time but got the jump start after reading my sister in-laws' story on her blog about a duck saving adventure her dad and sister had recently. We decided to move into the 21st century and start a blog asap so that we could share our life mishaps and adventures too. Although, we have never gone above and beyond to rescue wildlife.
So here goes our official first post- In May, Josh returned from a 12 month deployment with the US Marines. He was in Camp Fallujah, Iraq for 7 months, and was assigned to be the Company Commander's Driver, among other duties. He says (over my shoulder as I am typing) that it was a good, humbling experience and he is glad his company made it back safely. I made that awesome sign!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Seems everyone is starting a blog. I'm thinking about it too. It's a good way to record your thoughts. It's a modern day journal - shared with anyone who finds the link.
I love reading the family blogs. I've got a shortcut for them all - thanks and happy blogging ... :)

Genesis said...

Finally I'm so glad you have a blog now sweet now we can definitely share our life with each other!Since life is busy!! I love your home page! love ya Gen

Amber said...

Cute blog! It will be nice to stay in touch better~ here is our blog

micahandambersampson.blogspot.com