Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day Out

* I have no idea why this didn't post - how weird!
This is from December 13th...

We are a little bit bored at our house. It is windy outside and Mom has a sore throat and doesn't feel like doing anything. However, today we went to the park- even though it was windy and cold, because we needed out of the house people!

Michael did this...
 
 as in looked at all the plastic pictures on the play equipment, he was disappointed that none of his friends were there. (And by friends I mean any random strangers child)

Adilene did this...
 
Thank goodness (we are still having nap naughtiness- more on that later)

Gemma did this...
 
stalked a squirrel.

Then we went home and I talked on the phone with my mom while Adi ate and fell asleep in my lap.

Michael did this...

 

using Josh's shampoo, connected with his inner smurf artistic style. 

No comments: