Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stroot Christmas

Last year we decided to celebrate Christmas with my parents and co. by having Christmas breakfast, opening gifts and then car pooling or parading to P Hill for the extended family Christmas. It worked well and that's what we did again this year. We had an awesome breakfast, Kelly made a REALLY good breakfast casserole that we all enjoyed and we had a blast opening presents.


Josh's favorite gift: his Cards World Series Collectors Ball
My fav gift: new running shoes
favorite gift I gave: the bracelet I made for my mom with her 2 grandson's initials and birthstones.
Michael's favorite gift was... the above tonka trucks that Uncle Jesse sent him, there are 6 mini trucks that have 3 sound effect buttons...each. They also don't turn off. Stanley got a set too... they don't turn off... we heard them all morning... they don't turn off. I KNOW my brother laughed all the way to the checkout with these...and he's probably still laughing;) They are actually REALLY cool and I think they'll last a really long time, Josh likes them too!

Second Christmas miracle... Michael slept almost the WHOLE 4+ hours to my grandma's house;) YES!

No comments: