Even though Saturday was my real birthday, we celebrated it today! We went to church this morning and Josh spoke in Sacrament meeting- he did a wonderful job! I was super happy to be Mrs. Weight;) Then we came home and had my family over for a great Crispy Parmesean Chicken Dinner that Josh made me for my birthday, with Chocolate cake;) We also celebrated my parent's anniversary and they loved the etched glass STROOT on their new 9x13 cake pan... which went perfect with the turkey my dad shot for my mom on Thursday. We Illinoian's eat wild turkey- so good! I received some pretty fabulous birthday gifts- an "I LOVE Lucy" Scrapbook book (thanks dad), new apron and stuff for my bike... ok, stuff for Michael for my bike. And may I just say, it's a good thing I got that basket and child seat since those are the only wheels I have all week;) My cake was chocolate on chocolate- of course! The boys especially loved it and got to play in the bath together because they loved it so much! Josh's gift to me hasn't arrived in the mail yet- but I saw what it is and am SUPER happy! I will add the pictures when I get it- hopefully tomorrow;)




Eat your heart out Martha!


Bathing Beauties

Peek a Boo;)
Fun was had by all and I had a very happy birthday- both days;)
Eat your heart out Martha!
Bathing Beauties
Peek a Boo;)
Fun was had by all and I had a very happy birthday- both days;)
No comments:
Post a Comment