Sunday, October 30, 2011

Birthday Weekend- Saturday

I should preface this by saying we got a new camera! YEA! Our old one finally hit the bucket- no really! After I spilled milk in my purse (and all over the camera) back in July- it started acting funny, and Friday night it finally stopped working. I had Josh drive out to Best Buy right then and get us a new one! Happy Birthday to me, good timing - if I do say so myself!
P.S. if you have been living under a rock, I'd like to let you know that
THE CARDS WON THE WORLD SERIES!
And my family and I would like to personally apologize if you were bothered by the celebratory blanks my redneck (but lovable) dad shot off in his backyard after the the fact!
Yep that was us;)

Happy Anniversary on the 28th to my Parents...34 years!

This was the schedule of events for my Birthday on Saturday...

run
playtime
library Creepy Critter thing
Stanley's Birthday
nap?
Trunk or Treat
fix car?

Playtime with our new camera...






O'Fallon Library Creepy Critters excitement for Halloween


Snake and a scorpian... EEK!


cute



Another Snake- Michael thought this was really neat!


Stanley's Birthday Party at the Cordia House
It was a football theme and everyone wore jersey's the decor was great (Kelly was super creative) and the food was delish, just ask my scale;)
My Grandma Stroot came and Aunt Kim as well as my mom's sister Nancy her husband Mark, My cuz Michelle and Dan
Michael was in love with the little car outside (as you will clearly see) and Stanley was so cute with his cake;)



























Then (because we weren't tired enough) we went to the Trunk or Treat at church




Josh and I both had wardrobe malfunctions and had to change gears late in the game, but Michael made one super cute dragon and Gemma was a very cute horse;)
Better pictures of costumes to come after Monday
I Promise

Our Malibu is not accelerating and is overheating, it will be fixed Thursday;) A special thanks to Chris Wright for coming over Saturday night (when you could have been enjoying your children's trunk or treat candy) and helping us figure some things out- and thanks in advance for later in the week when you come help us fix the car!

Fun Day;)

No comments: