Thursday, September 8, 2011

Weight Family CampIN 2011- Friday

Friday we set off for the St. Louis Arch, Fitz Root Beer Factory and the St. Louis Temple.
Kaitlyn (Michael's babysitter) came with us for the day so she could watch all the kids while we were in the Temple.

The St. Louis Arch... Gateway to the West...


The picture below is supposed to be the girls sneaking up on the boys, and visa versa... IDK





Mugshots at the top of the Arch...











And my FAVORITE mugshot...



Doesn't he look like one of those "Caricatures" pictures you can get at amusement parks;)



























My favorite pictures of the Arch...



Grandpa and Michael


and



the 630 foot man...






I laughed so hard when I first saw this picture;)
























1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was a really fun day. I love the picture of Wil as the 630' tall man. It still cracks me up when I see it. I didn't mean for it to be that way, but it's pretty dang awesome.