Michael is sick, he's been sick all week with a mild fever and no appetite. Today he has an appetite, no fever but a sore throat. Honey is working well and he's really not fussy but isn't taking good naps. I can tell he's feeling better and hopefully tomorrow I'll feel comfortable taking him to swim lesson. We shall see. We had fun playing today and went to two garage sales this morning on our run.

This is our $8 worth of yard sale loot, and the penguin ball was free! I bought the Styrofoam balls and buttons for $1.75, Hi Ho CherriO board game for $1.25 and the stackable end tables for $5.
Other news of the day: Our patio furniture is complete...

Yes those ARE cucumbers sitting on the table, Michael and I picked them from our garden today and they will be used in our dinner salad tomorrow, I bet they will be the best cucumbers we've ever tasted.

Picture a Playtime
These pictures should NOT be play, Michael is not supposed to be in the fridge or the dog food cabinet and Gemma isn't allowed on the couch "or else"- she looks worried doesn't she.
So I was in the kitchen preparing lunch and heard "Help" screams coming from Michael's bedroom. I rushed back there to rescue my baby in peril. He was sitting in the drawer and couldn't figure out how to climb out. So like any good mom, I said, "Oh sweetie, wait a minute and I'll save you, let me get the camera!". Afterwards, he wanted back in the drawer.

My favorite picture of the day...

Note to Michael: Please don't lick her tongue
Note to Gemma: Put your tongue back in before he pulls it off
Note to self: Next time put the vacuum away when Michael's done playing with it, that way the favorite picture of the day doesn't look so redneck;)
Join us next time as we take off on another fun and adventurous day.

The End:)
No comments:
Post a Comment