Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Baby Bee's First home movie
Does anyone else ever have that guilt of having to do the same things for each pregnancy? I sure do! With my first pregnancy (as with most first pregnancies I would guess) we took 900 pictures, I wrote how I was feeling in detail in a journal documenting the baby's day to day growth... with the second pregnancy I felt so healthy and spiritual about my role and what my body was capable of... with this pregnancy I have been writing on the calendar all the firsts and relishing in all the kicks and punches- but being pregnant and in the daily goings of raising two other children... it just isn't the same. Not in a bad way, but I feel guilty for not documenting and singing and talking to my unborn baby like I have done (more) in the past (working on it). SO... I don't feel bad that this baby is the first to have a video in utero, I love it! I love that I can see his or her little heart beating- and that I saw it in real time and get to have it to treasure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment