Monday, July 8, 2013

10 Months...

On June 11th, Adilene turned 10 months old! I CAN NOT BELIEVE SHE IS THIS OLD! it seems like yesterday when I was holding her for the first time. At 10 months old she is SUPER smiley all the time- it's very cute;) She is an incredibly happy baby and is very thoughtful about what she does- you can tell she is thinking everything through- do I want to take my toy back from Gemma? Let me observe this peach before I put it in my mouth. She is doing alot of learning. Adilene continues to roll alot and gets up on her hands and knees in preparation to crawl. She is beautiful and sweet. We love her with all our hearts. At her appointment she weighed 20.4 pounds was 29 inches tall and is perfectly healthy. She still has just the two bottom front teeth- is a really accomplished "gummer" as she can pretty much eat anything despite this and is still a champion nurser but doesn't care for the "cover" over her head. She is very curious about everything around her and will stretch and manuver well out of her way to see what is happening in her environment- this is a Stroot quality that we lovingly call "nosey Norma".

























I am so happy to be your mother Adilene- you add a beautiful grace to our home and we love watching you grow.

No comments: