We have been blessed to have GREAT teachers in Michael's Nursery class at church. I've been meaning to put these pictures up for a while now- they are just so darn cute! These were taken in September of last year.
Our Nursery teacher Karen, is awesome! She has a great routine with the kids and helps them learn so well. Two hours of Nursery is no sweat for this lady! Puzzle time, Singing time, gym time, toy time, snack time, lesson time, bubble time...
We are blessed indeed...
Michael is always excited to go to Nursery on Sundays. After every "Amen" in Sacrament meeting, (which is after every prayer, every talk, etc.) he states, "time to go to NURSERY!"
I am thankful that Michael loves going and feels the Spirit, and I know a large reason is because he has had, and continues to have fabulous teachers that love him. Moreover, he has a loving Father in Heaven who loves him and guides him and his teachers in their efforts.
No comments:
Post a Comment