On Saturday the 26th we celebrated Michael's Birthday with family and friends. We played/ sang Old McDonald, decorated party hats and made a thank you card for a local farmer down the road that reads "thanks for growing the food we eat" (that was Michael's Birthday service project). We ate Bratwurst, hot dogs, watermelon, pasta salad, lemonade and water and chips. I made a tractor cake that Michael was SO in love with (it made me sad to cut it- partly because of Michael's excitement and partly because I stayed up until 2am making it perfect). It was 90 degrees outside but there was a slight breeze and we have alot of shade in our yard so it wasn't so bad. Michael had several playgroup friends come and Stanley was there too. Sadly, Michael's best fence friend Jaime (our neighbors) couldn't make it. All the kids loved there "party favors bag" which included home made playdough, silly straws, a ball, raisins and a sucker. Fun was had by all. I was so happy that the kids had fun, I feel like it went really well, Michael felt special for his special day and everyone was happy- that's what's important.
Happy Birthday Michael!
We Love You;)
No comments:
Post a Comment