This is really late- but here are my 5 month pics of me with Peanut;) taken the second week of April.
I feel really good! I'm getting enough quality sleep and have a monster appetite;) Peanut is moving around alot! It feels like a bowling ball rolling around in here. We are NOT finding out what we are having until Peanut is born- but the other 3 woman at church who are due the same week I am, are all having girls- I thought that was kinda funny;) I "feel" like Peanut is another boy, but then I think maybe I just think that because "boy" is familiar to me? I don't know- we shall see!
1 comment:
That's funny that 3 other women you know due that week are having a girl. Janessa is also due that week and she is having a girl! August must be the month for girls this year. Can't wait to find out if you followed that trend too.
Post a Comment