didn't do very much that was exciting, however, the night before I taught a cupcake decorating class for the Activity Day Girls. And brought one home for Michael. He ate it after lunch (yes he's still in his PJ's, it was cold and I kept him in them all day).







Waiting for the bath water to be ready. This is sometimes a process as our water heater must be reset on a regular basis. So I reset it and had to wait a while for it to heat enough for Michael to have a bath. On this day I had already announced "bathtime" and couldn't get him out of the Bathroom. It's ok though, we played in the cabinet;)




Waiting for the bath water to be ready. This is sometimes a process as our water heater must be reset on a regular basis. So I reset it and had to wait a while for it to heat enough for Michael to have a bath. On this day I had already announced "bathtime" and couldn't get him out of the Bathroom. It's ok though, we played in the cabinet;)
No comments:
Post a Comment