On February 28th 1982. Josh was born. He was the 4th of 5 children and the last of three boys. He weighed 7 pounds. And he was such a precious little red headed cherub;)

Today he turned 30! Josh feels a little "mid life crisis" about this birthday, but it's actually very important, in a good way (at least for men- I can't say I'll feel the same way in a couple years), but anyway, these are some childhood pics of Josh...

Josh crawling and Josh, Aaron and Jason (his brothers) I love how "innocent" they all look;)

Josh and his mom Nancy, it's an important day for her too you know;)
Josh got home early today for his birthday. He played outside with Michael while I made dinner. We had spaghetti and meatballs and an Oreo themed cupcake "cake" tower. Josh received new p.j. pants (which he really needed) Reese's peanut butter eggs (Michael helped pick those out) and 2 handmade cards. We also wore party hats. And, note to self- check candle supply in advance next time. I would have bet money that I had regular little stick candles in the decor box, but all I had were the following numbers- 0,2,2,2,4,8. Josh chose to have a 4 on his "cake".

















Happy Birthday Babe!
Your family loves you;*
Today he turned 30! Josh feels a little "mid life crisis" about this birthday, but it's actually very important, in a good way (at least for men- I can't say I'll feel the same way in a couple years), but anyway, these are some childhood pics of Josh...
Josh crawling and Josh, Aaron and Jason (his brothers) I love how "innocent" they all look;)
Josh and his mom Nancy, it's an important day for her too you know;)
Josh got home early today for his birthday. He played outside with Michael while I made dinner. We had spaghetti and meatballs and an Oreo themed cupcake "cake" tower. Josh received new p.j. pants (which he really needed) Reese's peanut butter eggs (Michael helped pick those out) and 2 handmade cards. We also wore party hats. And, note to self- check candle supply in advance next time. I would have bet money that I had regular little stick candles in the decor box, but all I had were the following numbers- 0,2,2,2,4,8. Josh chose to have a 4 on his "cake".
Happy Birthday Babe!
Your family loves you;*
No comments:
Post a Comment