Sunday, February 12, 2012

announcing...

In December we learned...



That we will be blessed with a little bundle of joy in late summer;)

We are so excited and feel so blessed to be parents a second time!

We are also SO excited for Michael! It is such a blessing to be an older sibling and we are so glad that he will have the honor of being a big brother;)

These pictures are from the morning we found out we were pregnant, Michael put the test in his mouth! I know, gross. It is covered though;)





We're so happy and excited! Baby #2 is on the way and due the end of August;)


I am about 3 months along now! These are my 3 month pics...



2 comments:

Angie Weight Hagerman said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys. Janessa is also due the end-ish of August. I think she said the doctor gave her the 19th of August as her due date.

Genesis said...

You look beautiful as always sister!!!