On Wednesday the 21st, we went to Michael's first "non family" birthday party for a friend in Nursery at church. Emma turned 3, and Michael was the only boy there;) The party started at 1pm, which made me nervous because that is Michael's naptime. However, something amazing happened the morning of... he was acting very cranky about 10:30 and so I began cuddling rocking him and he (we) fell asleep for 2 hours! I love that because Michael isn't much of a cuddler usually, so I totally ate this up;)


My joyful, napped child before we left for the birthday party








Michael played pretty well with the girls, and he was wearing the hat for a while- of coarse when I got the camera out he decided he wasn't wearing it anymore;)
My joyful, napped child before we left for the birthday party
Michael played pretty well with the girls, and he was wearing the hat for a while- of coarse when I got the camera out he decided he wasn't wearing it anymore;)
No comments:
Post a Comment