Friday started out as a normal day, we ran down to the park and played. We also played in the "Hockey Rink" there with Gemma and Michael (I have to keep them contained when I'm alone). It was a perfect and beautiful day! BEAUTIFUL!

We threw a tennis ball around for Gem, and Michael chased after her, Michael played with the stroller (one of his favorite things) and my "billy club" that I keep in the under basket of the stroller (Gem and I had a pit bull incident a few weeks ago) and just lounged around.

I love how I captured Gem eating Michaels' cherrios out of his seat;)
Then we went to the park play area, where Michael went down the big slide and I realized I was out of camera memory:(
When we got home, this is what happened...

I love Gemma's expression, she's just more then delighted to have her little boy sitting on her.
On our way home I found the orange gloves (socks) that Michael had pitched overboard on Thursday night's walk. How lucky is that! I totally thought I wouldn't find BOTH of them! This is Michael Thursday night...

Friday night Josh and went out for our Anniversary... 7 years! Wow! We went to the Temple and to Olive Garden. Michael spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa, and got to play with Stanley since her was there too!
Saturday Josh had school all day (this is our actual anniversary) and he sent me flowers (so sweet)

Seven Roses for Seven Years;)
We also decorated our pumpkins on Saturday night (I know, we completely didn't budget time before Halloween to do this- better luck next year) October is a busy month in my family.We also opted to use sharpies and such- since we were so late on that little celebration.
Here are our pumpkins...


Josh

Me

Michael

Gemma
I also threw out our "Bagumpkins" full of leaves on Saturday

And this morning, while I fed Michael breakfast, he bid me to keep pushing the music button on Scouts paw.
Here is Scout...

Hope your weekend was exciting too!
We threw a tennis ball around for Gem, and Michael chased after her, Michael played with the stroller (one of his favorite things) and my "billy club" that I keep in the under basket of the stroller (Gem and I had a pit bull incident a few weeks ago) and just lounged around.
I love how I captured Gem eating Michaels' cherrios out of his seat;)
Then we went to the park play area, where Michael went down the big slide and I realized I was out of camera memory:(
When we got home, this is what happened...
I love Gemma's expression, she's just more then delighted to have her little boy sitting on her.
On our way home I found the orange gloves (socks) that Michael had pitched overboard on Thursday night's walk. How lucky is that! I totally thought I wouldn't find BOTH of them! This is Michael Thursday night...
Friday night Josh and went out for our Anniversary... 7 years! Wow! We went to the Temple and to Olive Garden. Michael spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa, and got to play with Stanley since her was there too!
Saturday Josh had school all day (this is our actual anniversary) and he sent me flowers (so sweet)
Seven Roses for Seven Years;)
We also decorated our pumpkins on Saturday night (I know, we completely didn't budget time before Halloween to do this- better luck next year) October is a busy month in my family.We also opted to use sharpies and such- since we were so late on that little celebration.
Here are our pumpkins...
Josh
Me
Michael
Gemma
I also threw out our "Bagumpkins" full of leaves on Saturday
And this morning, while I fed Michael breakfast, he bid me to keep pushing the music button on Scouts paw.
Here is Scout...
Hope your weekend was exciting too!
No comments:
Post a Comment