Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Zoo with commentary



The Carrousel is free the first hour the zoo is open.



We went twice



Michael is in love with these fish! This is the second trip here that he went right to them.




L-R: Stan, Hermione, Harry, Michael
two seconds after this picture, Michael tried to push Hermione off the ledge, yep- that was us.



I hope I don't relive this responsible driving image in 15 years... scary!



Lovies to the meerkats



I was freaking because I thought this sandbox stunk! Then I realized it was the meerkats.



Michael was running this hen down... trying to pull at her tail feathers.



Who feels sorry for the frog in this pic?



Lovies to the goat (which, with Michael is really just a light head butt), luck he didn't get "lovies" back;)



Speaking of butts, a few moments later, to Michael's delight. "raisens" started falling... seemingly from the sky- luckily I'm spry!



I like all three expressions in this picture.



Isn't that donkey the cutest baby animal ever!



As we stood near this possum every passerby called it ugly, so I told him he was pretty and put him on my blog- no wonder they have a rep for being so mean!



While we're talking "mean" this is for Jeff, who laughed wickedly after he took this picture. You thought I'd delete this? Well haha! I showed you!



We saw Gorilla's playing and fighting! Crazy!



Ducks and a happy boy.


The end

No comments: