Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Favorite;)

What's behind door #1?





Is it...
a. a naked boy
b. a small tornado
c. a cabinet full of pans
*
*
*
*
*
*

If you guessed any of the possible answers, you are correct!
DING, DING, DING!

But you win nothing, except the pleasure of looking at the following pictures;)


















Also, check out what's behind door #2















And my personal favorite of the batch...





I don't know why he's making that face, but every time I look at it I laugh.

Michael is so funny and curious. He never rests, his little body is always going a mile a minute, and you can tell his little wheels are turning- always turning- all the time. He wants to figure things out and take things apart. He LOVES wheels. Today at the park I had to coax him away from his stroller wheels to go play on the ladybug and slide. When we were watering the gardens today, he was playing with the hose and kept trying to figure out how the sprayer works. He just makes me smile and laugh all the time. I am so thankful that I am blessed to be Michael's mom and to share all of these fun things with him. I feel so cherished that I was trusted with the responsibility of raising this beautiful son of God.
He's my whole reason for being and I hope I can teach him all the things he needs to know to grow and make great choices. I love him so much.












No comments: