Here are the pictures of the trees in our front yard.
The Flowering Peach (no it will not yield fruit- I would have to have several rows of trees to get fruit from a peach tree)
The Plum Tree, which WILL give us some plums next year! Yeah!
In our backyard...
Blueberry- Raspberry- Blueberry
These are pictures of our Veggie Garden we planted at the start of the summer, our watemelon (yes that IS a fruit) is doing well, our tomatoes were planted later and are doing well, our cucumbers are doing awesome! Sadly, I can not say the same for the carrots or peas.



YUMMY!
Here are some potted beauties that will sit atop my patio table (once I get it completely finished).

In the Red pot we have Rosemary Herb, which not only tastes DIVINE with grilled chicken, but also, according to Clinton County Lifestyles Magazine, is supposed to smell bad to mosquitoes- we shall see!
In the Blue pot is Cilantro Herb- need I say more?
In the White rose pot, that was given to me after my Grandpa Rosanbalm's funeral from one of the plant gifts given to my Grandmother, is a perennial called Hen and Chicks- that's the name of the plant! Awesome, Grandpa owned a farm- classic- and it looks really pretty too.
I am beginning to love gardening and hope I get better at it. What a wonderful opportunity to live off the land a little, both physically and spiritually.
Farewell;)
These are pictures of our Veggie Garden we planted at the start of the summer, our watemelon (yes that IS a fruit) is doing well, our tomatoes were planted later and are doing well, our cucumbers are doing awesome! Sadly, I can not say the same for the carrots or peas.
YUMMY!
Here are some potted beauties that will sit atop my patio table (once I get it completely finished).
In the Red pot we have Rosemary Herb, which not only tastes DIVINE with grilled chicken, but also, according to Clinton County Lifestyles Magazine, is supposed to smell bad to mosquitoes- we shall see!
In the Blue pot is Cilantro Herb- need I say more?
In the White rose pot, that was given to me after my Grandpa Rosanbalm's funeral from one of the plant gifts given to my Grandmother, is a perennial called Hen and Chicks- that's the name of the plant! Awesome, Grandpa owned a farm- classic- and it looks really pretty too.
I am beginning to love gardening and hope I get better at it. What a wonderful opportunity to live off the land a little, both physically and spiritually.
Farewell;)
No comments:
Post a Comment